Given their good performance this year, our hopes are only getting higher for the upcoming academic year at MARS.
Classes for grade 9 will commence on 1st June 2020.
Working days: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
Timings: 4:30pm – 6:30pm.
What @ MARS ?
- Student friendly environment with approachable and inspirational teachers
- Limited number of students with individual attention
- Completion of School Syllabus, along with basic concepts to lay foundation for competitive exams (VVM, Olympiads and NTSE) and research.
- Activity based learning in Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology with lab facilities.
- Field visits for academic development and exposure
- Inspiring students to read with good library facilities
- Group discussions and reading sessions.
- Periodical guest lectures by renowned intellectuals with GMAT sessions.
- Education imparted to every child to excel with Parental involvement
- Student recreational facilities provided
- Air conditioned class room with LCD Projector and Internet Wi-Fi
- Canteen and transport facilities available
Online classes have been in progress for class 10 Students and 2nd PUC Students / Class 12 students since March 21st 2020.
MARS website also encloses all the latest news, posts and photo albums, so stay tuned and thank you for your cooperation.